Collaboration and Creativity

These last two weeks have been rather interesting, not the least of which being a Webinar conducted by Daniel Pink and Mindjet called '21st Century Workforce Success: Collaboration and Creativity in the Conceptual Age'. It was [as expected] spot on and really got me inspired for the weekend (My work doesn't stop just because it's Friday @ 5pm). I've read some of Daniel's work, but it takes hearing him to understand just what a fast thinker he really is. My next goal will be to see him speak in person, as I'm sure that will be just as intriguing. If you haven't already read them, let me recommend A Whole New Mind, and Free Agent Nation for your bookshelf. And as a side note of interest, you might be interested in this month's cover story for Business 2.0, The Next Job Boom.