The Future of Design

Alright. So I will admit that this is not easy, keeping up with my blog on a daily basis. And it is bad, because it ends up piling up on me. So I will begin, and state that I will attempt to be better about it.

I'm sure that everyone here is very aware of the current Ajax overtake, and the advertising questions following it. 37 Signals, the makers of BaseCamp, are already looking forward, to the future of web-apps, and what that means for small business. I couldn't agree more. Even their style is starting a trend.

If you haven't been living under a rock, I'm sure you've noticed that everyone is jumping on the design bandwagon, and it's influence on business. I hope this helps get designers the true respect they deserve. Even Stanford is taking notice. If you really are serious about taking the plunge, don't forget to read How To Be Creative, by Hugh. Also seen on Change This, if you prefer the PDF version. He's currently in the process of getting a book published on the subject.